Billing & Insurance Information
Make a Payment Online
You can pay your bill online from the convenience of your office or home! Please visit our secure online payment system to make a payment with a credit card or HSA card.
Billing and Insurance
As a courtesy we will be happy to file your insurance claims for you. We ask that you provide payment directly to the office for your copayments, previous balances, deductibles, and any services or items that are not covered by your insurance plan. Also please be sure to notify your insurance within 30 days of the birth of your new baby.
PMA accepts the following insurances:
- Aetna Health Plan
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield (Century Preferred, Blue Care, National, Federal, and Out of State)
- CIGNA Health Plans
- Golden Rule
- Great West Healthcare
- Oxford Health Plan
- United HealthCare
*We currently do not take any Health Insurance Exchange plans
The following terms apply to unpaid balances:
- All accounts over 60 days past due are subject to be turned over to a collection agency. Patient’s accounts turned over to collections more than once are subject to dismissal from the Practice.
- A $20 service charge will be incurred for any returned checks.
- 1.5% interest will be added to balance over 60 days old.
- After two returned checks, only cash or credit card payments will be accepted.
The Practice accepts Mastercard, Visa, Discover Card whether presented at time of service or called in, personal checks, and cash for services rendered.